COMPLIANCE AND ENFORCEMENT OFFICER, NYC GRADE ‘6’ – ONE (1) POST
Requirements for Appointment
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must:
- Have a Bachelors in Law, Business Administration, Economics or other relevant field from a recognized institution;
- Have two (2) years relevant work experience in public or private institution
- Be a member of a relevant professional body and in good standing;
- Have demonstrated professional and administrative competence as reflected in work performance and results;
- Have proficiency in computer application skills; and
- Fulfill the requirements of Chapter six of the Constitution.
- Team player and ability to work in a collaborative manner
- Communications and reporting skills
- Planning skills
- Interpersonal and negotiations skills
Duties and Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities of the officer will entail: –
- Assist in developing mechanisms for monitoring compliance with policies and regulations for safe guarding youth against abuse and manipulation.
- Assist in ensuring compliance with regulations and policies safeguarding youth against abuse and manipulation in liaison with other relevant institutions.
- Assist in data collection on compliance by institutions on government policies on youth empowerment opportunities.
- Liaising with the relevant agencies to ensure youth benefit from the empowerment opportunities
- Assist in establishing and maintaining a database on all existing policies, legislations affecting the youth
- Assist in following up on implementation of existing policies.
- Assist in following up on the implementation of guidelines that protect the youth against any form of abuse or manipulation and ensure compliance;
- Participate in establishing a database for institutions and persons abusing and manipulating the youths
- Participate in developing a system for reporting institutions and individuals abusing, manipulating and denying youth empowerment opportunities.